Friday, July 11, 2008

Treasures



Our precious angels in their own treasures - the big teddy from Mama Carol (sent 3 or 4 years ago), Elmo dolls for Keiichi, laughing Big Bird for Mariel (from Ate Jade's own collection hehe) and the Squeaky Butterfly bought especially for Mariel by Mama Lita (which brought me to tears when Nanay Lydia handed it to me because I feel pity for my child because I am wondering how she will be able to appreciate it if she is deaf. Ate Keiichi showed me how. She held the butterly and made the wings flap and moved it near her sister which made Mariel giggle. We are glad we have a puppeteer in the family. )
This crib was Keiichi's so it is now 5 years old too. The red Dora blanket is Jade's but as usual, Keiichi said "akin na lang!" so Jeddai gladly packed it and sent it to her.

No comments: