Friday, August 8, 2008

The Countdown Begins!!!

Sorry for those who are waiting for the updates...we've been very busy these past weeks. Keiichi had her first monthly test on 3rd week of July followed by her Nutrition Month parade the next week and then, I had my first exam in my Nursing Aide class on August 1. So far, Keiichi passed most of her exam except Science but at least hindi zero hehehe!

I got 5 mistakes in Nursing Skills and only in my anatomy exam and I am really frustrated but then, brown out kasi the night before the test hehe (Kanya-kanyang palusot lang po yan!)

Mariel can now sit down and crawl forward. She loves books . She can stand up - aided, of course... She's turning one in a few days now and we haven't plan for her party yet for some reasons...

Truth is, we are mourning for the loss for our grandparents, daddy's Auntie Caridad and my Lolo Simplicio, Papa's dad. Lolo Isyo's interment will be on August 18 in Sudipen, La Union.

Got a class to catch, I'll try to update later :-)

No comments: