Thursday, July 8, 2010

Venting out and sleeping 9 hours

I was grumpy today because I do feel so low, I am only sleeping 5 hours in installment for the past 3 days. My schedule changed last Monday from 3pm till 12mn to 7pm till 4am. Our break sched is also terrible because my first break is at 9:30 and my lunch is at 1am. By the time I am about to eat lunch, my stomach is already aching and I have already lost my appetite. It was only last night that I was able to eat rice during just because Andrei Ferreria brought ginatang langka. Last Monday, I just stayed in the diner and on Tuesday, I slept in the clinic because the sleeping room us full and my backpain was killing me. I already had a back massage yesterday but it didn't help at all. 

I broke down this morning when my teammates did not even bother to keep the spreads. I bring tasty and spreads for the team everyday and I was just so pissed off that I would still be the one to pack those things away after shift. I really told my boss my grievances and I decided to stop bringing food next week. 

When I got home this morning (around 5am), my daily routine was to open my mails, read news and play in Facebook but I feel so tired and I just hit the bed and fallen asleep in no time while Daddy is massaging my back. After an hour, I have to wake up and clean Keiichi's wound but I let Ate Del do it. I just woke up and I feel well-rested. 

Now, I am preparing to work again while Keiichi is making her assignment. I just had my first meal and now I am playing while venting out. I know I may be rude but sometimes I need to so that other people would learn.

I have more than a week before my cholecystectomy. I am really pre-occupied with that so bear with me if I am not my usual self.

No comments: